Created with 3 of my personal favourites in mind:-
- Fast paced, high stress Bejewelled style puzzles.
- Over the top, gory cartoon violence.
- Several hundred unlockable characters with even more to come in regular free updates.
- And a bonus forth: no micro transactions, pay walls or similar scumbaggery.
INSTRUCTIONS (short version)
- Tap 2 adjacent bullets, or drag them into each other, to swap their positions.
- Line up 3 or more of the same colour to attack.
- If you get stuck, tap your character to rearrange the board at the expense of a chunk of health.
TIPS & OTHER DETAILS
- There are sound controls at the right of the character select screen. Tap them once to mute everything, twice to play without music and thrice to reactivate all sounds.
- Tap the bullet chambers on the character select screen to switch between normal and colour blind mode. (Get wins to unlock more!)
- Defeat a character to unlock them.
- Win or lose, a new opponent will appear.
- Wins increase the difficulty.
- Loses decrease the difficulty.
- The higher the difficulty, the better the chance of facing someone you haven't unlocked yet.
- A subtle folder icon will appear on the top left of the screen when you fatality somebody you've already unlocked. Use it to return to the character select screen.
- Apart from your starters, characters appear alphabetically (disregarding "The"s) on the character select screen. Take note of your favourites, when you first beat them, if you want to find them easily later.
- With a bullet (game piece) highlighted you can tap it again to deselect it.
- Alternatively you can tap a non-adjacent bullet to highlight it instead with no penalty.
- However if you tap 2 adjacent bullets (i.e. try to make a move) and fail to match at least 3 colours in a row, your opponent will attack.
- Normally they attack when the timer reaches zero.
- The timer resets when either you or the opponent attacks.
- Bullets have no falling animation, they instantly appear in place. This is intentional to maintain the game's fast pace.
- Despite this, combos are still possible for extra damage if bullets fall into matching rows. If you see a lot of explosions, you're doing it right!
- If you get stuck, tap your character to rearrange the board at the expense of a chunk of health. (Yeah, I know but it's important!)
- You can't do this if it'll kill you.
- There's also code left in there that maps this function to the spacebar. Don't see why it wouldn't still work if you're on BlueStacks or something.
- No worries if you get a call, the game will pause when not active even if you're in the middle of a fight.
- Still having trouble? See here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCaroUHGTSg
Characters on release: 60
Halloween Costumes: +15
November Pain: +6
New Year: +8
Heart Attack Pack: +8
The Cyber 6 Pack: +6
Mashup March: +10
The Return of Zombie Jesus (AKA Easter): +5
Spring Cleaning: +9
7 Sins: +7
Beast Pixels: +5
Opposite Day: +10
The Cyber 7 Pack: +7
Up the Summer: +7
Last of 2016: +11
I lied: +9
First of 2017: +14
Blasty Beach Bastards: +5
Crappy Birthday: +1
BBS News: +6
St.Paddy's Pack: +22
Lap of Honour: +9
Cyber 8 Pack: +23
Ammo Pack: +16 +AMMO SELECT +COLOUR BLIND MODE
Grand Finale: +27
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.