You're a newly employed department officer within the Ministry of a totalitarian state. While you are poised to have an illustrious career and possibly become Prime Minister someday, the way to the top won't be easy.
Though you're at the bottom of the career ladder, that's more than many of your fellow citizens will ever achieve! Will you become a diligent and responsible officer decorated by the Wise Leader himself? Or will you become a hardline careerist capable of destroying anyone who stands between you and the Prime Minister's seat? Or maybe you're just a whistleblower? If so, who sent you? And why?
Whatever the case, you are now part of the Ministry! From this moment on, no one beyond these walls has ascendance over you! You are free to shape your own future! So, how high up the career ladder will you climb? The choice is still yours to make!
- Unique totalitarian bureaucratic simulator!
- Difficult moral choices. Your decisions affect the storyline
- Multiple endings! How many can you get?
- Unique art style, 3D characters in a 2.5D environment!
- Complicated stories and life situations every working day at the Ministry!
- A variety of fanciful characters!
- Time is your most valuable asset! Invest it wisely!
- Play absorbing mini-games, process citizens’ applications, and test landlords (figure out yourselves what this may mean)
- Lots of black humor to light the totalitarian darkness!
- No requirement to play the original Beholder game to understand the events of the sequel. However, those who did play the first game will notice more references and Easter eggs!
Enjoying Beholder 2? Learn more about us at:
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.