Three earnest animals and one misguided turkey learn colors and clothes. Though admittedly, the turkey never quite gets the hang of it.
“I have a particular fondness for Blue Hat, Green Hat,” says Sandra Boynton. “At age three, my son Devin had a surprisingly hearty laugh for a small person—a laugh that would make everyone else laugh. I created this book long ago specifically to elicit that belly-laugh from him. It was great fun to re-invent this book as an interactive e-book app, collaborating again with my endlessly clever Loud Crow friends. The digital dimension gave us so many terrific opportunities for adding theatrical flair to this spare yet decidedly Vaudeville book.”
Far beyond any e-book experience, the Blue Hat, Green Hat interactive book app has all the magic and appeal of a traditional pop-up book, offering lively interactivity and nifty discovery.
• The third Sandra Boynton book app, all of them created in collaboration between Boynton Moo Media along with the award-winning developer Loud Crow Interactive. Blue Hat, Green Hat follows their wonderful top-selling debut, The Going To Bed Book app, and the glorious bestselling Moo, Baa, La La La! app.
• Touch the animals to prompt them to move and respond. Touch “OOPS” to cause a different surprise on each page. Tilt your device to watch things slide and cascade. Dress the turkey with colorful pop-in/pop-out clothes
• Boynton has redrawn and recolored the original illustrations, and also added new touch-animations, for her enormously popular book, Blue Hat, Green Hat
• Wonderful resonant and wry narration by British Invasion legend, Billy J. Kramer (acclaimed reader of The Going To Bed Book app) and sound by Boynton & Ford. Includes an original soundtrack, "William Mattel Overture," a melody for toy crank-guitar, written by Sandra Boynton, performed by Michael Ford
• Realistic page turning interactions just like the original board book
• "The Big Guy Reads It" with word highlighting to help improve reading skills
• Or “I want to read it myself” to hear individual words pronounced with the tap of a finger
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.