This is a battery meter for Plantronics Bluetooth headsets. It runs in the background and displays the headset charge level in the status bar.
Pull down on the status bar to see remaining talk time in hours and minutes - and more.
See supported headsets and Android devices below.
- Easy to see headset charge level at a glance.
- Tiny! Less than 100K installed.
- Supports current Plantronics headsets, including the following consumer and Unified Communications devices:
* Voyager 5200 Series
* Explorer 500
* BackBeat PRO
* BackBeat FIT (see note below)
* Voyager Edge (see note below)
* Voyager Legend, Legend CS, Legend UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO 2 / BackBeat GAME
* Voyager Pro HD
* Voyager PRO UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO
* Marque M155
* Marque 2 M165
* Blackwire C710, C720
* Savor M1100
* ... and more to come.
We have received reports that bugs in the Bluetooth implementations of these phones prevent them from working with the Bluetooth Battery Meter:
* Meizu Mx5 running Android 5.0.1
* Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2 (note: 4.4.2 appears to work correctly)
* HTC One M7 running Android 4.4.2 (note: the HTC One M8/4.4.2 works perfectly)
* Your BackBeat FIT must be running firmware version D, E, or F. The version after F, version 7.03, breaks the battery meter functionality in the headset! Use Plantronics's free BackBeat FIT Updater app to check your firmware version and update it -- but not to 7.03! -- if necessary.
* An apparent bug in the Voyager Edge and Voyager Legend/Legend CS/Legend UC headsets prevents them from sending its battery level to tablets (e.g. Nexus 7). We have notified Plantronics of this problem.
* If you have a Voyager PRO UC, you must first update its firmware at http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/.
* The Bluetooth Battery Meter does not support the M100 ("1xxPlantronics"), M50, M20, Discovery 925, Discovery 975, Voyager PRO+, or older headsets. These headsets do not include the battery meter feature for Android devices.
* This app will not work on Android 4.2/4.2.1-equipped devices due to a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of these Android versions. The bug is fixed in Android 4.2.2, meaning this app will work on devices running Android 4.2.2 and subsequent releases - except the Samsung Galaxy S4, apparently.
* This app won't work on devices that lack a full Bluetooth implementation. This includes a few older tablets, among them the Acer Iconia A100, Toshiba Thrive, and possibly others.
* If you have a Plantronics headset not listed above, try it immediately after you install the app. If the app doesn't show your headset's battery level, the Play Store gives you 48 hours to remove the app and receive an immediate refund.
Launch the app once after installing it. After that, it will receive battery information from your headset in the background and display it in the phone/tablet status bar.
This app was not developed by Plantronics. Please report any problems with this app to firstname.lastname@example.org, not to the nice people at Plantronics.
All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.