UDevTerm is a program designed to establish communication over OTG USB and virtual Bluetooth serial (RS-232/COM) port, Bluetooth low energy port, and connection over Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct with such protocols as TCP and UDP. It currently supports FT232RL, CH340, PL2303 and CP2102 chipsets and Atmega16u2 chipset in Arduino UNO. UDevTerm is available in Starter, Professional and Ultimate sections. Starter section contains six editions: USB Starter, BT Starter, BT low energy Starter, Wi-Fi Starter, USB/BT/Wi-Fi Starter and Toolbox. Professional section contains seven editions: USB Pro, BT/BT low energy Pro, Wi-Fi Pro, Wi-Fi Direct Pro, USB/BT/BT low energy Pro, USB/BT/Wi-Fi Pro and USB/BT/BT low energy/Wi-Fi Direct Pro. Ultimate section currently contains seven editions as well: USB Ultimate, BT Ultimate, Wi-Fi Ultimate, Wi-Fi Direct Ultimate, USB/BT Ultimate, USB/BT/Wi-Fi Ultimate and USB/BT/Wi-Fi Direct Ultimate. Its minimum SDK version is 13 and target SDK version is 23. Editions with support of Wi-Fi Direct require minimum SDK version 14. Bluetooth low energy requires minimum SDK version 18 for client connection and version 21 for host connection. UDevTerm supports both smartphones and tablets. Flow control is currently not supported. Each edition contains a detailed tutorial. No root is required.
Try out UDevTerm BT Starter and BT LE Starter with VT100 terminal for free.
Bluetooth LE Pro includes a VT100/VT220 (WIP) terminal with interactive screen replacing keyboard arrow buttons functionality. UDevTerm BT LE Pro presents the same functionality as UDevTerm USB Pro. Instead of OTG USB it uses connection over BT virtual Serial port and BT low energy port. It can be used for example for communicating with Arduino Uno over BT.
• Interactive VT100/VT220 (WIP) terminal. Smooth interpretation of gestures into cursor movements. Scrollable terminal emulator window with history. Compatible with PC programs such as RealTerm, Tera Term, Extra Putty
• Communication over Bluetooth virtual serial port
• Communication over Bluetooth low energy port
• Adjustable window and font size, character set
• Adaptation to device orientation changes
• Clickable Web URL links
• Log files with transmission records
• Communication over Bluetooth through HC-06 or Bluetooth low energy through HM-10 with Arduino Uno, etc.
• Support of ascii, decimal, hexadecimal and binary messages
• Real time message transmission and deletion in decimal, hexadecimal and binary format, allowing to enter and delete messages like in ascii format. Ability to send and delete a number of repetitions of the same character in decimal and hex format in convinient form in real time.
• Support escape sequences
• Save and modify sequences in any format for quick access, store command line last inputs.
• Full screen and split screen for transmitted and received signals. Ability to represent transmitted and received signals in split screen mode in different formats in real time
• Accurately developed interface.
• Detailed built-in tutorial
current version 4.65
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.