BoozeCalc Calculates for US, UK, and Metric. BoozeCalc uses a no nonsense app design for fast reliable loading and calculations.
Check out the cool video: https://youtu.be/zOc5219IP78
1) Describes how drinking affects you and makes you feel...
2) If you feel good now, drink to stay that way. (Maintain a Constant BAC).
3) How long effects will linger.
4) How many will make you sick?... How many are just right.
Check BoozeCalc BEFORE drinking.
Use BoozeCalc to figure out the RATE to drink your favorite beverage to MAINTAIN your BAC so you don't drink too much ** ( or too little ) ** ... A FANTASTIC REFERENCE!
Great advice for: Bartenders, a Party, Classmates, Friends, Fraternity, Sorority, Dorms, Parents...
BoozeCalc importantly helps you know when to get Medical Attention and avoid needless danger or tragedy.
ER visits, DWI, sickness, hangovers, injuring oneself... are all unnecessary...
Don't experiment... Know how much is too much BEFORE YOU SIP. Know the rate to sip to MAINTAIN your BAC so you can go all night without missing a beat.
Heading to a Wedding, Bar, Office Party? don't miss out on the fun because of drinking too much! Stick to the right amount and MAINTAIN a cool disposition.
Two numbers, conveniently located, display:
1) how many grams of alcohol per hour are required to maintain a non-changing BAC and...
2) the number of grams of alcohol the selected drink contains... Tweak this number to find the perfect drink that MAINTAINS BAC for hours.
* BoozeCalc uses the Widmark formula (created by E. M. P. Widmark to determine Blood Alcohol Content(BAC)). Widmark has been commonly used since 1935 as a "gold standard" to estimate BAC. Results are limited since they are based on averages. Because no one's physiology is average**, the results cannot be relied upon for exact BAC calculation results or important decisions like driving.
**Before drinking, check with a medical professional to ensure alcohol will not harm you; Some are intolerant or allergic, etc. to alcohol. They can be harmed by drinking any alcohol. BoozeCalc is for entertainment not medical advice.
Alcohol amounts for a given effect vary widely... (A Horse requires more alcohol to get drunk hamster) BoozeCalc shows you exact BAC forecast numbers to help ensure a pleasant experience without unknowingly overindulging.
1) Enter your body particulars: Gender, Weight
2) Enter your drinking particulars: When you took your first sip, How many, How much, How strong...
*) Results show CURRENT BAC: Your forecast level of drunkenness along with a convenient description
*) LEVEL BAC DRINKING RATE: One drink per hour, containing the number of grams shown will maintain MAINTAIN LEVEL BAC... for a long time. ( The heavier you are, the more grams ped hour required to maintain level.)
*) SELECTED DRINK DRINKING RATE: How often to drink the drink you've selected to maintain your forecast current level...
*)TIME AND BAC: A table of TIME VS BAC forecasting your body's natural response to reduce the amount of alcohol present over time.
BoozeCalc uses only math, not measurements to determine Blood Alcohol Content. Though results seem to be "spot on" for the majority. It can be completely inaccurate for some people's physiologies. Since it is not a "measured" value it cannot be relied upon for accuracy in vital situations. Use BoozeCalc only for entertainment purposes only and never as a precise instrument for making important decisions such as should I drive or not. If in doubt, call a cab.
This is a "paid" app. There are no advertisements. Expect a very snappy response in. Please let me know if you experience any negative issues so I can take care of them promptly... WMarker1@gmail.com
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.