The official HMI solution for the Genesense IOT embedded system.
The Genesense device features:
• 18 DBI Wi-Fi connections
• 2 Analog Input with 0-5V, 0-10V, 4-20mA user selection
• 2 digital inputs for counter and dry contact
• 2 relay output 220V 10Amp
• 1 PWM output
• 4 DS18b20 1 wire temp sensors
• 2 Temp/Hum sensors
• RTC build in with battery backup
• SD card interface for log storage
• Enclosure with screw terminal
• USB for power and programming (CH340)
• Battery power backup, sleep and deep sleep mode (2 years)
• Protocols: MQTT, SNMP, MODBUS, HTTP, HTTP POST
• Build in Web server for setup and monitoring
• Free SNMP/HTTP POST web server for up to 100 sensors
• Free MQTT broker and server
• Works with Genesense series devices, as well as with any other Modbus device.
• Connects to the plc using the Modbus protocol over TCP/IP
• Reads from Input Status (Digital input), Input Register (Analog input)
• Reads and writes from Coils (Digital output), Holding Registers (Memory)
• Reads boolean, bit values, 16 bit / 32 bit integers.
• Supports multiple plc configurations
• Supports Input Register modifier formula (to alter sensor output)
• Highly configurable - you create and manage your plc's and addresses
• Reads values each 2 seconds from the plc to keep the information live on the screen
• 40 ms read time, 70 ms write time over local network
• A few dozen icons to customize your interface
• Material design
How it works:
The app connects to the Plc and can read/write values in and from the Modbus registers.
How to set it up:
• Install Brain Sense
• Set up your plc using the Ip and Port
• Two addresses will be created by default. See if the configuration works.
• Make sure to be on the same network with your plc or use static ip / port routing.
Once configured, it's fast and reliable
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.