The best way to learn Raspberry Pi is by doing and in this course, you’ll get familiar with specific features by building your own GPS tracking system. From setup and configuration to location tracking through Google Maps, this course will help you go from beginner to advanced with Raspberry Pi.
- Access 45 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Install the latest Raspbian OS without any external monitor
- Learn how to test whether the GPS module is functioning or not
- Discuss the Linux commands needed to access GPS functionality on the terminal
- Get to know about GPS data extraction & programming using Python
- Design a dashboard & analyze GPS data in real-time from anywhere
Note: Raspberry Pi kit not included.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.