Twitter Bootstrap is one of the handiest CSS frameworks you can learn, making it easy to create professional looking web apps. And this tutorial will show you how to harness its power. You’ll complete lessons on creating a custom responsive site for a fictional client, learning to manage every aspect of building a responsive website from initial download to final deployment.
- Create web layouts using Python w/ 2 hours of content
- Create custom layout elements: page layouts, image carousels, etc.
- Easily manipulate a grid-based layout system w/ the Bootstrap grid
- Extend Bootstrap w/ custom icon fonts to produce retina-ready graphics for any device
- Integrate the LESS preprocessing language to take full control of Bootstrap
- Use deployment techniques to make your site simple & easy to manage
- Optimize & deploy your website w/ modern techniques & tricks
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.