Enter the world of global business English!
Our Business Conversation eLessons have been designed for all business people and those wishing to learn how to conduct business in English.
Students will learn specific, practical skills and vocabulary that go beyond the realm of general conversation.
We instruct students on how to conduct meetings, give presentations, negotiate successfully, network with foreign business associates and communicate effectively via the telephone.
Students also cover all the relevant and modern business language including expressions and idioms.
Our Business Conversation eLessons help students conduct better business in today’s global, fast paced, corporate world.
This course is recommended for Intermediate level students, so if you’re not at the Intermediate level yet, we recommend you start with a conversation course before beginning Business Conversation, such as Introduction to Conversation or Beginner Conversation.
Upon completion of this course, you’ll be able to speak English fluently and confidently in many business situations.
• Use more complex business expressions fluently and accurately
• Ask and answer specific questions about people’s experience
• Talk about your industry and company
• Politely accept or decline invitations
• Promote your company’s people, products and services
• Be diplomatic and make suggestions
• Confidently describe future plans and activities
• Talk about your past and present with ease
• Use correct pronunciation, accent and intonation
• Do all of this and more with confidence and power!
Vol.C Talking about our actions
01. Asking about people’s habits, repeated actions, and general facts in the present tense
02. People’s habits, repeated actions, and general facts in the present tense
03. People’s habits, repeated actions, and general facts in the present tense negatively
04. Asking about completed actions in the past
05. Answering questions about completed actions in the past
06. Answering questions about completed actions in the past negatively
07. Asking about location in the present and past tense
08. Asking about time in the present and past tense
09. Asking about people in the present and past tense
10. Asking for information in the present and past tense
11. Asking about a process or condition in the present and past tense
12. Asking for a reason in the present and past tense
13. Asking about ability and possibility or making requests
14. Answering questions about ability and possibility
15. Answering questions about ability and possibility negatively
16. Asking questions about past ability and possibility and making polite requests
17. Answering questions about past ability and possibility
18. Answering questions about past ability and possibility negatively
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.