### Features ###
- View Mapsforge offline vector maps (including v5 format).
- Full support for Mapsforge styling/render themes (including hillshading) and layers.
- Offline raster maps: Locus SQLite maps, MBTiles, TwoWays/CompeGPS RMAP*, Oruxmaps SQLite*.
- Online map support (including WMS - Web Map Service maps), e.g. OpenStreetMap, OpenCycleMap, OpenSeaMap, WikiMedia hillshading, etc.
- Import online maps easily from files: "http://www.cartograph.eu/help_onlinemapimport".
- Offline hillshading (from HGT elevation data).
- Offline relief shading.
- Contour lines (Mapsforge maps).
- Worldwide, free offline maps.
- Support for Mapsforge multi-maps (multiple .map files stitched into a single map).
- Night/day mode.
- GPS Track recording.
- Manual track drawing and editing.
- GPX import and export (basic KML import support).
- Upload tracks to Strava.com.
- Route altitude profile and elevation/slope visualization.
- Online route search.
- Live tracking and polling (using custom server, GPSies.com, and Cartograph live server).
- Support for Mapsforge POIs, offline POI search, and dynamic POI loading.
- Scaleable interface (e.g. to increase button sizes).
- Units: Celsius, Kelvin, Fahrenheit, metric, imperial, nautic.
- Decimal and degree coordinate modes.
- Voice/sound alerts along routes and waypoints. *EXPERIMENTAL*
- Custom user interace (light, dark, color).
- WaterSupply.at drinking water sources.
- 3D map snapshot view for showing the current map view in 3D.
- Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Traditional Chinese.
* RMAP and Oruxmaps use various map projections and support is experimental. Please contact us if a map does not work so that we can add support for your projection.
Further information: http://www.cartograph.eu
Getting started: https://www.cartograph.eu/gettingstarted
User manual: http://www.cartograph.eu/downloads/usermanual_en.pdf
YouTube how-to videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn9EOg5h3yY&list=PLP8X6xYv-qCz46hplsfGLW1LNgywBZrTk
Drop us a line if you have questions, feature requests, or other comments: http://www.cartograph.eu/contact
### Maps ###
- OpenAndroMaps.org: very good maps for outdoor activities.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.