- 300 quality multiple choice questions
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed results and scoring;
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- Support both landscape and portrait
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
CCRN (critical care register nurse) is a high level of nursing specialization. The American Association of Critical Care Nurses sponsors the exams. A particular exam will cover critical care for adult, pediatric, or neonatal patients.
To take the CCRN test, a nurse must also have a current RN or APRN license valid in the United States. The license must not be subject to formal discipline and may not have any limitations on the nurse’s ability to practice. Applicants are occasionally audited and may be asked to provide a copy of their license. A license copy is not required for the normal application process.
For the CCRN, a bachelor’s degree is not necessary. The test lasts three hours and includes 150 items. The exam focuses on adult, pediatric, or neonatal populations, and 80 percent of the questions focus on clinical judgment for a particular patient age group. All of the remaining questions are about professional care and ethics for patients of any age.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.