Lost a spreadsheet file with important data and the only thing thatâs available is a hardcopy with a chart of that data? Want to compare your data to data that is presented in a chart in a PDF document?
Then Chart2Data is what you need! Chart2data is able to convert the chart to data and save it in a csv-file that can be imported into your spreadsheet software. Try it out! The results coming from Chart2Data have a much higher accuracy compared to reading numbers off the chart by eye. Chart2Data is targeted at everybody who needs hard numbers from charts.
A full-featured trial version limited to a trial period of 7 days is available.
- Convertible chart types: line, scatter, bar, column, and pie
- Charts with multiple lines can be converted when the lines do not cross or touch each other. In case touching or crossing lines have to be converted, a tutorial is available at Chart2Data.com.
- Grid lines can be removed easily if they are in a different color than the curves to be converted. In case gridlines with identical color as the lines have to be removed a tutorial is available also.
- Select a curve to convert by color
- Wizard mode (chart conversion step-by-step)
- Expert mode
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.