a newer version v1.50 is here!
Manage basic civics with this efficient app. A useful tool for U.S. citizen, resident and foreigners!
As an American, you are obligated to know basic civics. For example:
Who was Thomas Jefferson?
How many Senators does each state have?
This app will help you master all the civics you need to understand with how the US came to be and how its government works. The app will read to you automatically, and it can also quiz you on random questions when you're ready.
This app is a premier tool you can use to study for your Naturalization Test to become a citizen. The app has a unique "simple answer" mode that can show you the most simple and efficient answer to a question. One day with civicsUSA, and you'll be set for the test!
– includes all updated questions and answers of the Quick Civics Lessons of the U.S. Naturalization Test, the official material from the USCIS
– questions included: American Government; American History; Integration Civics
– simple answer mode helps you prepare for the Naturalization Test within a day, guaranteed
– valuable tool for everyone who wants to learn more about the US.
– all questions and answers will be read loudly and clearly by your Mac's TTS (Text To Speech) engine
– each word will be highlighted one by one while they are speaking out
– TTS voice can be set or changed from Mac's System Preferences
– reading speed can be freely adjusted from 90 wpm (words per minute) to 350 wpm
– reading volume can be freely adjusted from 0 to 100%
– interval between each question and its answer can be freely adjusted between 1 to 20 seconds
– interval between questions can be adjusted from 1 to 30 seconds
– questions can be controlled manually (with "next" and "previous" buttons instead of automatic progression)
– loop features enables non-stop questions.
– "Random" feature allows questions to be shuffled.
– all variable questions (e.g. what is the name of your senator?) can be easily modified by user
v1.26 -> v1.28
– pause button added according to user's feature request
– dragonBTV panel updated
v1.28 -> v1.30
– fix spelling mistake on "Wait between Questions:"
– fine tuning of drawer window's position
v1.30 -> v1.50
– OS 10.7 to OS 10.10 Sandbox version
– colorful slider bar
– 1024×1024 app icon
– correct the incorrect pronounce of question mark "?" while using TTS
– more by dragonBTV updated
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.