Google Advisory: Due to adjusted work schedules at this time, we are currently experiencing longer than usual review times. Please expect review times of 7 days or longer.
As of Android 9 most OEM versions and Custom ROMs silently fail or crash when recording to OTG or secondary SD card. Currently trying to find work-arounds.
Website will be up and down due to host server migration issues, looking at hosting alternatives.
CK47 Pro is a video recording app supporting 4K video and pro features as well as many more to get the most out of your Android Camera.
Features in this version (for supporting devices) :
• Record in 720p/1080/2K/UHD/4K and other video resolutions.
• Allows importing custom video profiles.
• Includes various video profiles (eg. flat,log,square root,linear,srgb,etc...).
• Save video to external otg devices or addon sd-cards.
• Manual Exposure, zoom, and focus controls.
• Video Bitrates from 1Mbps to 200Mbps.
• Hardware Video Noise reduction.
• Hardware Edge contrast support.
• Hardware White balance control.
• Various grid overlays.
• Various aspect marks overlays.
• Device orientation level display.
• Audio monitor bar (two styles, LED bar or full bar).
• Listen to Audio monitor via headphones.
• Separate HW optical and eis video stabilization options.
• Video frame rates starting at 24fps and up.
• AB Shutter 3 remote trigger support.
• Right and Left handed button controls.
• Supports geo tagging video with gps coordinates.
• Supports timer recording start times up to 30 seconds.
• Software filters (log/slog/slog2/dynamic/flat/rec709, b&w/cobalt/gold/sepia, sharpness, blur, denoise).
• Experimental features include 2 axis software stabilizer, chroma
aberration SW filter, SW focus peak.
CK47 Pro Notes:
• Supports Camera2 Limited API or better devices.
• Will work in a limited capacity with legacy hardware devices.
• The software filters require a powerful GPU to function, this may not work properly on all devices.
• Supported recorder video resolutions are device dependent.
• Some devices report support for resolutions but fail to record due to issues with HW media codec/muxer.
• Some options are device dependent and will be disabled when unavailable.
• Some devices won't support all available Camera2 API options or misreport support.
• Devices that don't support stereo will generate mono left and right audio channels when recording in stereo.
• Some devices won't support all encoder options.
• Some devices treat encoder video framerates as suggestions.
• Most devices use variable framerates when encoding.
• On some devices when setting location permission to never allow will cause you to subsequently always manually enable it in settings -> app -> CK47 Pro -> permission.
• The whole encoder subsystem is independent from the application and is implemented by the device manufacturer.
• Remote shutter uses volume key ids as trigger keys so using the volume will trigger recording.
• To enable remote shutter usage enable "Record with Volume Keys" option.
• The app doesn't contain any tracking, ads, or analytics software.
• Reviews are not read by developer, contact through website for support.
• App support available only in English.
Visit http://draekko.com/contact/ for support, and feedback.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.