Smart clipboard history manager for Mac. Stores everything you copy for the later uses.
• Native Mac Interface -> Paste or delete content by swipe.
• Paste as Plain Text -> Paste text with or without format.
• Clipboard Sharing -> Share content with your friends.
• Global Shortcut -> Show application by global shortcut from anywhere.
• Direct Paste -> Paste content direct to the current application.
• Paste Last Content -> Paste last content by shortcuts.
• Quick Look -> Large preview for any type content.
• Drag and Drop -> Drag and drop content to any application.
• Open Content -> Open content in default application.
• Bulk Actions -> Paste, delete or share more contents at one time.
• Search Content -> Just start typing and search begin.
• Filter Content -> Filter content by type.
• Favorite Content -> Choose your favorite content for easy search.
• Password Content ->Show only first three charactes of content.
• Ignored Applications -> Ignore the copied content from these applications.
• Password Applications -> Save the copied content as password from these applications.
• Launch Application at Login.
Tutorial how use this application is on following site http://www.clipboard-manager-app.com/tutorial.html
Note: For direct paste to current application is need create paste script according to the instructions on following site http://www.clipboard-manager-app.com/paste-script.html
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.