The Close-Up Film Language Glossary places particular emphasis on the often neglected topics composition and color in movies.
Film language categories with visual markers:
Mise en Scène
Point of view
Pace and time
- More than 370 linked entries for Film studies
- 80 unique Visual markers visualize the core ideas of filmic means and techniques
- Graphics help to improve the understandings of technical terms
- Favorite function allows each user to store their favorite or essential terms for fast access
- Fast and comprehensive search function provides easy access to the technical terms (even if only a part of a technical term is known)
- Text and pictures can be copied to the clipboard for citation purposes and use in other programs (e.g. for writing an essay)
- A special view of Visual markers allow for visual search of technical terms
- Clean, uncluttered interface
- No internet connection required
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.