***** No advertisements *****
***** Data content offline *****
- A completely new type of dictionary with word collocation that will help students and advanced learners effectively study, write and speak natural-sounding English. This dictionary is also very helpful for the education of the IELTS, TOEFL test.
- Level: Upper-Intermediate to Advanced
- Collocations/collocation - common word combinations such as 'bright idea' or 'talk freely' - are the essential building blocks of natural-sounding English.
- The dictionary shows all the words that are commonly used in combination with each headword: nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and prepositions as well as common phrases.
- The collocation dictionary is based on 100 million word British National Corpus. Internet searches were made to ensure most up-to-date usage for fast changing areas of language like computing.
- Over 50,000 examples show how the collocation/collocations are used in context, with grammar and register information where helpful.
- The clear page layout groups collocations according to part of speech and meaning, and helps users pinpoint speedily the headword, sense and collocation they need.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.