It shows RGB components of the color and display it on the screen.
The hexadecimal (HTML) color code that used in graphic, picture or photo editors is also displayed.
You can create your custom color palette, preview, save and share it, detect colors on the picture and to find the best match (closest color) from the palette to the current one.
You can pick and analyze colors using 3 different ways:
- live camera view: point cross-hair on different objects and see the real time result on the screen.
- make a snapshot of objects and analyze colors on still image.
- load pictures from the gallery and pick colors on them.
You can use currently selected color as a wallpaper.
- live color analyzer
- make snapshot and work with still image
- load pictures from gallery
- white balance with undo function (LONG TOUCH)
- average window size option
- color palette
- save, delete and preview colors in color palette
- save/export and share palette using HTML file
- find closest color sample in the color palette to the currently selected with color finder
- value for R-, G-, B- channel
- CMY color model
- hexadecimal color code
- flash light
- save (select, freeze) color
- preview color (full screen mode)
- use color as wallpaper
- Autofocus button
- Zoom View option
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.