Product Management is an increasingly vital skill-set for companies to possess, and many high-paying positions are becoming available across different fields. This course specifically focuses on day-to-day Product Management skills for B2B companies. You’ll learn to think like a Product Manager so you can ace your next Product Management interview!
- Access 13 hours of video & 38 lectures
- Understand the “why” behind Product Management activities
- Learn how companies of all sizes implement Product Management processes
- Gain tips for interviewing for Product Management positions
This course will teach you the core skills that make up the entire Product Management process, from ideation to market research to wireframing to prototyping to user stories to Product Management leadership. In addition, you’ll actively apply what you learn through popular tools like Popplet, Axure, and Pivotal Tracker. This is the complete course you need to begin a career in Product Management.
- Access 6 hours of video & 91 lectures
- Discover how organizations like Apple, NASA, & Ticketmaster design their products
- Build out one of your own product ideas through 10 step-by-step exercises
- Use your course-built product spec to market yourself
- Learn core Product Management concepts like ideation, market research, wireframing, prototyping, & user stories
Competition for Product Manager positions is growing rapidly. Separate yourself from the pack with this course designed to help you master the Product Manager interview. Whether you’re new to the field or an experienced PM looking to change fields, this tutorial will teach you proven techniques to perfectly answer the toughest questions from some of the biggest companies.
- Access 77 lectures & 5 hours of content
- Learn how to answer instructional questions, product vision questions, behavioral questions, & estimation questions
- Discover the secrets to finding Product Manager jobs
- Optimize your resume & online profile to attract more recruiters
- Practice interviewing w/ over 110 sample questions & 25 video mock interview exercises
- Receive email templates, resume examples, & slides to prepare you for the before, during, & after of the interview process
It can be extremely difficult to launch an idea without any prior technical knowledge or a technical partner. However, as an aspiring entrepreneur, a freelancer, or a small business owner, you need to learn how to independently test and launch your ideas. In this course, you’ll learn how to launch your product or app without learning how to code, recruiting a technical partner, or breaking the bank.
- Access 23 hours of content & 118 lectures
- Discover the program, Launchrock, & how to use a landing page for validation purposes
- Understand the best route for designing your app
- Wireframe like a pro w/ Balsamiq
- Learn how to find & validate the best contractors
- Get lifetime access to weekly updates w/ new tips, tricks, tools & discussions
- Bug hunt on both web & mobile w/ free tools
More and more companies are figuring out how important Product Managers are to their success. But there aren’t any degrees or certifications in Product Management, so most get into the field through luck or connections. In this course, however, you’ll learn what you need to know and what you have to do to break into an exciting and lucrative Product Manager position.
- Access 9 hours of content & 93 lectures
- Answer the question: What is a Product Manager
- Think about the type of Product Manager you want to be
- Learn the 4 major phases of the product lifecycle
- Discover the product development process
- Understand Agile, Scrum, & Kanban
Product success rate in the market is less than 60%. This course will help you beat that number by teaching you how to think through the critical elements behind a strategic product marketing plan. Completing this course will give you greater confidence in your ability to develop and execute a successful product plan, and may be directly applicable to your work.
- Access 1.5 hours of content & 49 lessons
- Understand the components that define a Product Market Strategy
- Learn how to build & critique your own Product Market Strategy
- Discover product lifecycle & product management frameworks
- Discover how to target & adopt the right markets
- Receive instructor feedback on your plan upon completion of the course
- Receive a personal recommendation from the instructor after a clear, quality demonstration of your plan
As a small business marketer or independent marketing consultant, you need to efficiently define your target market. One of the best methods of achieving this is by building target buyer personas. In this course, learn the 10-step proven technique for building a better buyer persona so you can make it to market fast.
- Access 2 hours of content & 20 lessons
- Learn the difference between target segmentation & a persona
- Understand the 3 core dimensions to your persona
- Discover short cuts to help you document & share your persona
- Find out how to immediately apply your persona to your product positioning, customer messaging & marketing blueprints
- Download Mike Gospe’s unique, proven persona template & customize it to your own business
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.