More and more companies are realizing that white hat hackers are essential to the safety of their data and networks. Exploit this desperate need by becoming a white hat hacker yourself, and finally getting the salary of your dreams. This course is the perfect introduction to the skills every white hat hacker needs to succeed. From hacking techniques and penetration testing to cryptography, you’ll gain the knowledge to protect any computer or network by course’s end.
- Learn to think like a hacker in order to protect networks w/ over 36 lectures & 5 hours of content
- Study hacking tools, methodologies & techniques
- Follow along w/ real-life situational labs based on real environments.
- Practice w/ included target virtual machines
- Understand how to scan networks & exploit their vulnerabilities
- Study system hacking, sniffing, Trojans, Backdoors, Viruses & Worms, cryptography, and more
- Perform attacks using Metasploit
- Learn how to perform penetration testing
Any modern day network and security professional is obligated to be well-versed in cloud technology. This course will get you up to speed on virtualization and cloud technology, and even teach you to set up and maintain a virtual system from scratch. With this knowledge, you’ll be equipped to host anything from a few to hundreds of machines (even with varying operating systems) in one single infrastructure.
- Get introduced to virtualization & cloud computing technology w/ over 24 lectures & 2.5 hours of content
- Host hundreds of virtual machines running various operating systems
- Link machines together in a virtual network or cloud infrastructure
- Create a virtual system using the VMware VSphere environment
- Understand, design & deploy a virtual system w/ ease
- Learn to instal, deploy, manage & maintain a virtual system
If you’re looking to build a career in security, there’s no better place to focus your efforts than penetration testing. By understanding the vulnerabilities and dangers presented by your network’s structure, you’ll learn how to remedy these gaps and save your company from major security breeches.
- Master ethical hacking techniques used in penetration systems w/ over 22 lectures & 5.5 hours of content
- Learn the basic methods for penetration testing of a web application
- Go step-by-step through the entire penetration testing process
- Control remote servers
- Practice finding vulnerabilities in apps
- Learn to gain information on potential targets
- Study various attack types: authentication, session management, access controls, data stores, etc.
The best way to learn the techniques of a Cisco network engineer—do it yourself. The Packet Tracer allows you to do just that by letting you create networks with almost an unlimited number of devices. You’ll learn to troubleshoot like a pro without needing access to Cisco routers and switches.
- Master Cisco’s Packet Tracer network simulator w/ over 16 lectures & 1.5 hours of content
- Develop Cisco-specific technology skills without access to official Cisco routers & switches
- Download Packet Tracer for free w/ a Netacad account
- Simulate complex scenarios before trying on real equipment
- Connect & configure devices w/ the Command Line Interface
Whether you’re currently a web developer or hope to be one in the future, learning to host your own sites is an extremely valuable skill. This detailed course breaks down the process in just 1.5 hours, so you’ll have the skills of a Linux network professional without leaving your couch.
- Learn to host a web page using a Linux box w/ over 15 lectures & 1.5 hours of content
- Learn the basics of installing Linux OS
- Understand DNS & how it works
- Configure DNS/DDNS & Port forwarding from your router
- Configure & secure Apache, PHP, MySQL & PHPMyAdmin
- Study basic WordPress setup
- Set up a web hosting environment from scratch
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.