Enter the amount of water you need to brew with and it quickly calculates the best ratios of nutrients and amendments used in brewing compost tea. Select a system of measurement, US or Metric, and choose one of our customized recipes, Basic/Grow/Bloom/Foliar. The app provides you just the right amounts of key nutrients and amendments required in making quality compost tea as well as a list of upgrade ingredients that can be used to super-charge your tea.
Additionally, The Original Compost Tea Calculator™ mobile app contains a how-to guide that provides step-by-step instructions. The how-to guide includes sections on tea brewing equipment, preparation instructions, cleaning instructions, glossary of terms, useful conversions and frequently asked questions.
This app is comprised of advanced biological algorithms that are progressive in advancing organic and biological farming practices. Our recipes have been formulated and field-tested in Humboldt County, California. They have been examined and approved by local soil scientists and biologists for horticultural use. Our recipes provide well-balanced ratios of essential nutrients for creating microbial life, which in turn promote plant growth, vigor and yields as well as an amplified resistance to pests and pathogens.
Here are some of the important benefits that can be gained through its use:
• Increased interactions with soil biology allow nutrients to be available at rates plants require. This means using fertilizers 1/2 to 1/3 of the time. It also means the fertilizers that are used are super-charged by the microbial life interacting with the rhizosphere (that’s the root zone). This opens the door to eliminating nutrient lockout or fussing around with trying to diagnose nutrient deficiencies.
• Out-compete disease causing organisms using foliar sprays. This means beneficial organisms occupy the plants surface, which leaves no room for pathogens to infect the plant.
• Recharge recycled soil allowing it to be reused infinitely. This means focusing on using compost tea and dry or liquid fertilizing amendments instead of buying more soil, which saves you money and the labor of having to transport and dispose of soil.
• Increase water-holding capacity of soils thereby reducing overall water use. This means stewardship and savings on your water bill.
• Build soil poor in structure. This is helpful for agriculture land that needs conditioning to improve topsoil by creating a thicker O horizon.
• Repair soil damaged by synthetic fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides. This means decomposing toxins and reestablishing a healthy soil food web.
The Original Compost Tea Calculator™ mobile app is poised to revolutionize farming and needs your support! User feedback is greatly appreciated. Please do not leave neutral or negative feedback before contacting us directly. Good communication can solve all problems. We are more than happy build upon this app with constructive user feedback.
Visit our official site at https://www.compostteacalculator.com
Like us on Facebook athttps://www.facebook.com/compostteacalculator to get more info about all our new recipes, upgrade ingredients, upcoming apps and tips for top of the line nutrients that bring your soil to life!
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.