What does it take to become a full stack web developer? You need to know: server side coding, database design, HTML, CSS, algorithm development, file manipulation, routing, API integration, and the list goes on and on. This course walks you step-by-step through every skill you will need, and does so by showing you how to build an actual production application. Starting completely from scratch, you’ll learn how to set up your environment, create the application, build in advanced features, and finally deploy to the web!
- Learn to build applications w/ Ruby on Rails with 38 lectures & 6.5 hours of content
- Study Rails scaffold generators
- Learn how to use git repositories
- Build custom file uploaders & downloaders
- Understand database modeling & query generation
- Create & handle form data for input into the database
- Set up secure user logins
- Build a search engine for the app
- Learn HTML & CSS customization
- Use the Rails console
- Deploy the application to a live website
- See how the Model – View – Controller (MVC) framework works in action
- Study object oriented programming (OOP)
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.