Take control of your weight today!
ControlMyWeight won’t tell you what to eat. It helps you become aware of your eating habits so you can make the smarter choices that lead to weight control!
CalorieKing’s tools have been recommended by health professionals for over 40 years.
– Know exactly how much you should eat to reach your weight goal.
– Powered by America’s most accurate food database.
– See yourself progress with motivating charts.
– Quick and easy to use. Works offline.
– Record how you’re feeling, medication and more.
– See how many calories are in your favorite recipes!
– When you've reached your goal weight, your calorie target changes to maintenance level.
– Track more than calories and carbs: Fat, sodium, cholesterol, fiber, calcium and much more.
Start a new life today with ControlMyWeight!
We understand that managing your weight isn’t easy. If you lose weight on a diet, you often gain it right back when you stop! The problem lies with how much you should eat compared with how much you do eat. Make sure you don’t overeat by using CalorieKing’s ControlMyWeight, the easiest-to-use and most accurate calorie counter available.
For over 40 years, CalorieKing’s trusted weight management services and tools have been used and recommended by health professionals. CalorieKing’s founder, dietitian and author Allan Borushek is best known for his annual bestseller ‘The CalorieKing Pocket Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter’, which has sold over 15 million copies.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.