It's intuitive and easy to use. Just type in any equation you want to solve and Cubic equation solver will show you the result.
Cubic equation solver can handle a wide range of cubic, quadratic and linear equations, including equations with fractions and parentheses.
Сubic Equation Calculator solves third degree equations using Cardano's formula.
• Solve cubic, quadratic and linear equations.
• With the Advanced format, you can input your equation in any form. It supports equations with fractions and parentheses. Note: the app doesn’t yet support equations with a variable in the denominator.
• Сubic Equation Calculator solves cubic equations in the form ax^3 + bx^2 + cx + d = 0. To find the roots of a cubic equation, enter the coefficients ‘a’, ‘b’, ‘c’ and ‘d’ and tap 'Solve'
Сubic Equation Solver supports positive, negative, or zero values of the coefficients. The coefficients of the equation can be whole numbers and decimals. Note: for a missing term enter zero.
• History tape to view recent calculations.
• Back and forward buttons to check and recall recent equations.
• Share results via email.
• Displays the original equation and the result.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.