Android app for streaming g-code to GRBL via Bluetooth. This app has some advantages, such as continuous jogging and controlled stop. This is the main reason why a third-party GRBL firmware is required.
All necessary files can be found here: https://yadi.sk/d/jx2QeN0l3LHpZv
*** BUTTONS ***
- X+, X-, Y+, Y-, Z+ and Z- allows you to manually move the machine, the motion will continue as long as the button is pressed. Otherwise, the axis will move exactly 0.1 or 0.5 mm each time the button is pressed.
- XY-0 and Z-0 sets the datum position for the corresponding axes.
- HOME will home all axes, if your machine has home switches. Otherwise, this button clears the ALRM lock.
- HIGH/LOW toggles the speed of manual movements.
- ON/OFF starts/stops spindle.
- ORIGIN moves X and Y axes to the origin.
- RUN/PAUSE opens a standard dialog box to open a g-code file to load in DroidCNC. If you're unable to open the file, please install Total Commander. Also this button pauses a program and resumes running from a pause.
- STOP stops a running program. Also this button stops the spindle.