The Dungeons of Evermore combines the random generation of roguelike role-playing games, the easy accessibility of board-based role-playing games like Wrath of Ashardalon, The Temple of Elemental Evil and Descent: Journeys in The Dark and the complexity of the computer-based role-playing game, creating a game that is simple to understand, easy to pick up and play, and yet challenging.
Dungeons of Evermore Features:
* A party based system allowing up to 4 characters in the party
* 5 different classes (warrior, adventurer, priest, mage and bard) and 5 different races
* Randomly generated dungeons with a difficulty level based on the number of characters in the party, so you can adventure solo, as a duo or as a full party
* Multiple mission types to keep you on your toes
* Roguelike: Random dungeons and permadeath
Dungeons of Evermore combines rogue-like elements with a full party experience, balancing traditional rogue-like features such as permanent death with the ability to bandage your fallen comrade if you can get to him in time. The dungeon also offers a means of escape, so if your party is beaten back, you can run for the exit. This creates both a challenge and a level of excitement.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.