Easily creates Spam and Content filter rules for Mail.app E-Mails.
Use regular expressions (RegEx) or simple text to filter out Spam or other undesirable content from your mails.
– You can define a filter for the Sender, Subject, Reply, Headers and the Content itself.
– You can use the simple text filter or use regular expressions for Spam detection.
– You can test the rules before activation.
– The App do not delete your mails, it just moves them to a sub-folder on your Mac, if it finds Spam.
– The handling is very simple. Only a few steps are needed.
– Supports Mail.app and Mac OS X from 10.8.
This is a standalone application but it generates rules for Mail.app only, it is not compatible with other software than Mail.app. Mail.app is responsible for activation and executing the Spam rules.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.