• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
• Covers all aspects of sports medicine, from event planning, and communication to common sports-related emergency situations
• Key chapters are devoted to the different parts of the body that are commonly affected in sporting events
• Ideal for doctors working at sporting events
• Written by an expert team of authors and editors, including the doctor for Chelsea Football Club Academy
Part of the bestselling Emergencies in ... series, Emergencies in Sports Medicine is the ideal book for any doctor to keep in their kitbag or locker. This essential easy-to-use guide provides guidance on the immediate care for patients with sporting injuries. The portable format, practical approach and easy-reference layout mean that information can be rapidly found in emergency situations.
Covering every type of sporting emergency from head injuries to altitude sickness, this crucial volume appeals to a wide audience, from the doctor involved directly in sports medicine to the doctor who occasionally watches their children play sport and is concerned that they will occasionally be called upon to give medical advice. It will also appeal to allied health professionals involved in any aspect of sport. The book will also help organizers to plan in advance for larger sporting events.
Authors: Edited by Julian Redhead and Jonathan Gordon
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Wiley, Elsevier and more.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.