We developed the best tool for the traveler or researcher, and the only indispensable option for those working towards international certification.
Doctors and students alike understand the need for accurate translation and interpretation. Whether you need a reliable learning aid or a tool that will allow you to communicate with the international medical community, this dictionary will provide users with everything you need: anatomy, chemistry, biology, plus a large compendium of synonyms. Voice feature included for accurate pronunciation.
WORKS OFFLINE. Connection required only for images, voices and spell-check.
• New! You may also merge these Medical terms to our General Reference Dictionary in order to have a single application (General + Medical terms). Available as an In-app within the General Reference Dictionary.
• Natural-sounding voices for entries, definitions and examples in both languages (British and American English, European and American Spanish)
• Covers International, European, Latin American and Mexican Spanish. Covers American and British English.
• Words which are spelled identically in both languages are displayed twice in the List, marked with a flag at the side.
• Fuzzy Search: Detects misspelled words simultaneously in English and Spanish, offering close suggestions.
• Innovative “Scan Function” for conceptual search of idioms and related phrases.
• Vast and detailed database, with over 334,000 entries, 475,000 translations, 248,000 synonyms and 21,000 antonyms.
• Shake for random word display.
• Search History.
• Mark Favorite Words easily.
• Sync your favorites among your devices with Dropbox.
• Customize using available themes, background color, and font.
- Translations, Definitions, Synonyms, Antonyms, Pictures, Examples and Quotes
- Clear-cut separation of meanings, identified with WM’s “Descriptive Tags”
- Part of Speech and other grammar attributes: Noun, Verb, Adj, etc.
- Noun type classification: Concrete, Abstract, Animate, Animal, etc. *
- Color Code icon indicates word usage: Easy, Normal, Difficult or Technical
- Field Classification indicates area of usage: Zoology, Chemistry, Domestic, etc. - Idiomatic Use tags: Idiomatic, Slang, Figurative, Formal, Inf., etc.
- Colloquial words indicated with flag icon of each country
- On/Off display of slang, foreign or offensive words. Default ON.
- More than 6,300 color pictures help identify word meanings and context.
• Important Note: A translation dictionary typically includes translations only. However, ours include many definitions.
Voices powered by iSpeech.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.