Sale has ended but you can still get this app.
Download Enhanced_Oil_Recovery3 Now

Description

Enhanced Oil Recovery3 is improved premium version of Enhanced Oil Recovery.

Enhanced Oil Recovery3 is developed primarily to offer assistance to petroleum engineers, reservoir engineers, researchers, drilling engineers, petroleum production engineers, petrophysicists, completion engineers, students (undergraduates, postgraduates, etc.), and other oil and gas professionals interested in enriching themselves with knowledge about Enhanced Oil Recovery processes.

Enhanced Oil Recovery sometimes called tertiary oil recovery is a recovery mechanism that involves injecting a fluid other than water into the petroleum reservoir to maximize oil recovery beyond primary or secondary recovery processes.

It is estimated that global average field recovery from primary and secondary recoveries is currently around 35% leaving roughly 65% of the original oil in place in the reservoir. This is a huge opportunity for enhanced oil recovery.

Enhanced Oil Recovery3 gives great insights into the implementation or application of enhanced oil recovery methods.

Enhanced Oil Recovery3 is the Pro version of Enhanced_Oil_Recovery.

*ENHANCED OIL RECOVERY3 ADDITIONAL FEATURES*

>More updates

-No special permission required

-No Ads

*MAIN OBJECTIVES OF ENHANCED OIL RECOVERY*

-To maximize oil recovery beyond primary or secondary recovery processes

-To maintain reservoir pressure

-To energize the system

-To reduce, or better eliminate capillary forces

-To improve spatial sweep

**OTHER APPS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE**

>Reservoir Simulation Guide
>Enhanced Oil Recovery
>OilWell Test Analysis
>Reservoir Rock and Fluid
>Understanding Petrophysics1
>Reservoir Simulation Guide3
>Pressure DrawDown Welltest Calculator
>Welltest Pressure DrawDown Calculator
>Pressure BuildUp WellTest Calculator
>WellTest Pressure BuildUp Calculator
>CrudeOil Production Rate Calculator
>Frictional HeadLoss Calculator
>Pressure DrawDown Calculator
>Gascap Drive Index Material Balance Calculator
>Areal Sweep Efficiency Calc
>Water Drive Index Material Balance Calculator
>Oil Drive Index Material Balance Calculator

You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.

You May Like


Reviews for Enhanced_Oil_Recovery3

There are no reviews yet.

Submit Your Review

This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.