Ethical hackers are in huge demand in the wake of highly publicized hacks and data breaches in both the private and public sectors. This bootcamp was designed for aspiring information security professionals who wish to take an immersive look at this in-demand career and ultimately become a professional pentester. You’ll examine not just the theories and tools a professional hacker would use when conducting a penetration test, but also gain an insight into the day to day workflow of an ethical hacker.
- Access 98 lectures & 19.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to think like a hacker
- Explore passive & active reconnaissance, scanning & enumeration, network mapping, & more
- Understand hacking for Windows & Linux
- Dive into social engineering basics
- Watch live hacking demonstrations w/ tools like Maltego, FOCA, Harvester, Recon-ng, Nmap, masscan, & many more
- Receive a blueprint for conducting your own penetration test
From basics to advanced techniques, this course leaves no stone unturned as you explore the complex world of ethical hacking. Security professionals are in greater demand than ever, and this course will give you hands-on practice in a variety of techniques. By course’s end, you’ll be ready to score high-paying ethical hacking jobs.
- Access 92 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to make money as an ethical hacker
- Explore bug bounty programs, viruses, & worms
- Cover SQL injections, phishing, cross site scripting, & email hacking
- Understand tools like Metasploit, Keylogger, Wire Shark, & more
Burp Suite is a Java based software platform of tools for performing security testing. In this hands-on course, you’ll learn about different types of web attacks by targeting a test environment based on OWASP Web Goat, a deliberately vulnerable web app used to practice security techniques.
- Access 18 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the most important features of the Burp Suite
- Use hands-on exercises to gain practical experience
- Perform efficient manual web penetration testing
- Discover how to use Burp to automate certain attacks
Starting from square one, this course will take you through a complete, simulated penetration testing process. Traversing through five stages (Information Gathering, Enumeration, Vulnerability Scanning, Exploitation, and Post Exploitation) you’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of penetration testing and understand how to do it on your own.
- Access 26 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn how to collect as much information as possible about a threat
- Enumerate smartly & efficiently
- Find vulnerabilities & security issues using automated scanning tools or manually
- Exploit vulnerabilities in applications or services
- Check if a machine is related to other machines on the network or if it is part of more networks
This quick and dirty course will give you an introduction to ethical hacking and how to succeed in the cutthroat IT industry. It’s a lucrative career path, so it’s absolutely imperative to have a comprehensive knowledge of all things security hacking, which you’ll dive into headlong here. The demand for security professionals is hitting an all-time high, and this course will help you jump in on the action.
- Access 7 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn the basics of ethical hacking
- Explore hacking techniques through hands-on examples
Regardless of your pentesting experience, this immersive course will get you caught up on all the most up to date ethical hacking techniques and tools. From computer and network attacks to web application penetration testing and automated attacks, you’ll get a complete understanding of what pentesters do and how they do it.
- Access 51 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore attacks on computers, networks, & web apps
- Learn about firewall, AV evasion, & veil-evasion
- Discover DARKNET & wireless attacks
- Understand social engineering attacks & the best commercial pentesting tools
Think about it: Most of your critical data is stored on your smartphone, right? Hackers know this, which is why more and more are targeting smartphones to steal personal information. Yet most ethical hackers are studying to secure Windows, Mac, or Linux systems while neglecting the largest mobile OS on earth, Android. This course rectifies that flaw, teaching you how to hack and secure Android smartphones and tablets while adding a unique skill to your resume.
- Access 45 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Set up Virtual Machines, a workspace, & an Android platform
- Learn Kali Linux & its hacking capabilities
- Explore important mobile hacking tools like Netcat, Ettercap, & NMAP
- Work w/ exploit, Metasploit, & Armitage
- Hack Android devices & explore countermeasures to each kind of attack
Focusing on the practical, non-theoretical side of penetration testing, this course delves into using Android as a penetration testing tool, using real-life scenarios that will give you full control over a variety of computer systems. For each attack explored, you’ll learn how it works, how to practically launch it, and how to detect and prevent that type of attack from happening. By course’s end, you’ll have a firm grasp of penetration testing with Android and be able to implement techniques on your own system or in corporate environments.
- Access 47 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Install NetHunter & Kali Linux on your Android device to perform tests
- Learn how to start gathering information about WiFi networks around you
- Use your Android device to gain access to any account accessed by devices in your network
- Create a fake access point in a network & spy on all the data sent on it
- Explore a number of exploitation methods that can be used to gain full control over a target computer
- Discover three methods to detect ARP Poisoning Attacks
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.