Given an exposure (Aperture, Shutter speed, ISO), allows calculating equivalent exposures - set 2 new parameters (a combination of Aperture, Shutter and ISO) and the 3rd parameter is automatically calculated.
It is also possible to add 1 to 3 ND filters of up to 30 stops each to the calculations, handy for those long exposure photographs to blur water and clouds.
The app also includes a timer for exposures of 4 seconds or longer.
• aperture range from f1.0 to f360
• shutter range from 30s to 1/16,000s
• ISO range from ISO 0.8 to ISO 3.2M
• ND filter up to 30 stops, in 1, 1/2 or 1/3 stop increments
• up to 3 stacked ND filters
• ND filter modes: stop, density, ND number
• timer for exposures of 4s or longer with alarm
• night mode (Lollipop and above)
• optional compensation wheel to account for reciprocity failure
• control vibrator: to vibrate after the timer expires
• read external storage: to enable selecting a custom ringtone stored on the SD card to be played when the timer expires
A review of the app is available on this blog post: http://www.craigrogers.photography/?p=2548
Note: in the Shutter settings section there is a switch tor camera type. This switch simply selects how a small set of shutter speeds around 1 second are displayed, choose the one your camera adheres to. Exposure calculations work for all camera makes, this switch is simply for display purposes.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.