With this tutorial you learn to add expression and feel to your music using Ableton Live's Groove Pool.
Ableton Live trainer/performer Brian Funk explains and explores the mysteries of Ableton Live's Groove Pool in this laser-focused, 15 tutorial FastTrack™ course.
• 52 minutes of video training
• Super clear explanations
• Offline Playback (no internet connection needed)
• Easy to navigate
1. What are Grooves? (01:19)
2. Groove Files (04:27)
3. Applying Grooves (03:02)
4. Committing Grooves (02:43)
5. Groove Pool Parameters (04:31)
6. Random & Velocity (05:00)
7. Extracting Grooves (03:36)
8. Editing Grooves (03:26)
9. Saving Grooves (01:54)
10. Global Groove Amount (03:20)
11. Different Grooves for Different Voices (05:09)
12. Audition Quantization Amounts (01:59)
13. Grooves for Humanizing Performances (03:37)
14. Grooves for Customized Rhythms (05:32)
15. Creating Music with Grooves (02:32)
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.