Fibonacci For Stock PRO calculator has these great Features:
• Support more file formats 🗃️ to open the application (Metastock, TEXT, CSV).
• Saving recently files opened in a list and ready to reopen any time.
• Easy to change default duration from settings or duration of calculations by entering a new value.
• You can set decimal points for Fibonacci calculations from one digit up to five digits.
• Easy to set your custom ratio of Fibonacci retracements or extensions.
• Complete graphical chart 📈 using Japanese 🇯🇵 candlesticks with a full information for each trading day.
• Provide peak and trough points with dates & Fibonacci ratios Automatically.
• Easy Changing between uptrend 🔼 and downtrend 🔽.
• Close price is shown for each stock to enable following up the expected Fibonacci ratio.
• If you faced any problem with files, Manual calculation is ready for you.
• Full control of application through settings ⚙️.
A Fibonacci retracements is a popular tool among technical traders and is based on the key numbers identified by mathematician Leonardo Fibonacci in the 13th century.
In technical analysis, a Fibonacci retracements are created by taking two extreme points (usually a major peak and trough) on a stock chart and dividing the vertical distance by the key Fibonacci ratios of 23.6%, 38.2%, 50%, 61.8% and 100%. Once these levels are identified, horizontal lines are drawn and used to identify possible support and resistance levels.
Fibonacci Retracements are usually used to get a target, which is likely to be achieved in near future. It not only helps you to decode the likely target but also plays an important role in indicating the likely RESISTANCE and SUPPORT level for a stock.
61.8%, known as Golden ratio is to be looked out for.
Fibonacci Retracements, when used in combinations with any pattern or Trend line break-out, will help you to great extent in determining 3 Things - Target, Support, and Resistance.
Most of mobile 📱 applications can’t support you with different fle formats 🗃️ and they are poorly designed and they doesn’t provide you a tool to get the Highest and Lowest Points of the stock which will lead you to search for them manually but with Fibonacci For Stock PRO you only should have the Metastock or Text or CSV file 🗃️ on your mobile to get automaticlly the high and low points with Fibonacci retracements & Extensions for any stock, also if you have problem with any file 🗃️ Still you can use manual calculation for any stock.
Fibonacci For Stock PRO calculator give you The ability to change all your custom Fibonacci levels also have a complete graphical chart 📈 using Japanese 🇯🇵 candlesticks with a full information for each trading day and give you the ability to open in full screen You can set decimal points for Fibonacci calculations from one digit up to five digits.
Fibonacci For Stock PRO is the most accurate, speed, automatic Fibonacci Retracements and Extensions calculator for stock ever.
* Supported Languages :
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.