A total set of productivity features. The only file manager (Windows File explorer replacement) in the Store that can claim all of this (most competitors don’t support any):
– unlike other apps that can show one or two folders (‘Commander’ apps) at once, it can show unlimited number of them
– templates for new items
– looking through subfolders
– bookmarks (full tagging support coming soon)
– archives: zip, rar, 7zip, gzip, tar – extract support, for zip, gzip and tar also creation of new items and for zip pasting of new items
– multiple windows
– multi level undo
– reminders attached to files
– pinning of individual items to the Start screen
– recently opened items
– receiving of the content from the other apps using the share button
– supporting for the Windows drag and drop including the proper visual feedback
– integration with the file open picker and file save picker
– over 40 keyboard shortcuts
– full Windows 10 integration
– swipe on the narrow screen (e.g. phone) to change the cards and go back and forward
This is the ultimate File explorer (Windows explorer) replacement with productivity in mind. Fast and fluid.
See all your important folders and their contents in one view at a glance with the cards based interface. This will bring a whole new level of visibility to your computer and improve your productivity. It will help you to be more tide and organized.
Search and filtering works across all the cards to make you find your data quickly, wherever you store it. Look through brings your view even further by showing the contents of all subfolders in the card.
All classic file and folder operations like delete, cut, copy and paste, opening of folders and files, creating of compressed files and their extraction are reinvented and refreshed. Reminders will help you not to forget to complete your tasks, even if the app is not opened and the live tile will remind you on the pending work.
As a Windows Store app that is declared not to use the Internet, it enforces the corporate level security. It runs in the Windows Store sandbox preventing it from all possibly unsafe operations, and as the app can’t access the Internet itself you can rest assure that no your data will ever be leaked. To use the cloud storage services that are not natively supported like Dropbox or Google drive, install their respective desktop apps and then add local folders that they create as new cards to the app.
No additional in-app purchases.
From the author of the app Share to Speech which was part of the official Best of 2014 collection in the Store.
- Card based interface to see the contents of many folders at a glance
- Semantic zoom out to quickly move between large number of folders
- Drag and drop support for mouse to move items between cards
- Double tap/click the card to paste into it
- Zip file support – extraction, adding new items, creating new archives
- Filter items by their type in one card or all of cards
- Enable look through to see contents of all subfolders
- Search across all of the cards with the one input
- Change the sort order of the card or leave it to automatic
- Pin individual files to the Start screen
- Navigation history available at a glance as collapsed cards
- Tooltips with all item details and a large image thumbnail
- Hold tap on the item to select all items between the last selected item and the current item
- All standard keyboard shortcuts from File explorer are implemented
- Paste text and images as new files
- Receive files, text and images and save them to the card
- Share files with other apps
- Indication of what content and how many items are in the Clipboard
- Reminders that work when the app is closed, and are also shown on the live tile
- Use the cards to open or save files from other apps
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.