Lost or keep misplacing your Bluetooth Low Energy Devices? Device Finder is the best app to find your Smartwatch, headphones, fitness tracker, or other Bluetooth Low Energy devices in minutes!!
Works with -
• Beats headphones/earbuds
• Bose headphones/earbuds
• Moto 360
• Misfit Shine & Flash
• Samsung Gear S2, Fit
• Apple Watch / iWatch
• Microsoft Band 1 & 2
• Jawbone UP24, UP2, UP3, UP4
• Apple Pencil
• Works with other Bluetooth Low Energy devices
Lost your Fitbit track?? Please download the best lost fitbit tracker, our Fitness Band Finder for Fitbi:t - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bickster.fitbitbandfinder&hl=en
Don't wait until you lose your bluetooth Device to download this Android app. Download the app now. Try it on your device, wireless headphones, smartwatch bluetooth, or fitness tracker today so you can find your Device faster tomorrow.
Love our App? Please give us a 5 star review!!
HOW OUR DEVICE DETECTOR WORKS.
Device Finder hides all the technical details of your device and uses the simple Cold, Warmer, Hot approach. Super easy!
• Launch the Device Finder for Bluetooth LE
• See your missing Bluetooth Device in the Android App.
• Walk around slowly. As you move closer to your lost Device the indicator will change from Cold to Warmer.
• When you are about 3-5 feet away from your Device the indicator will display Hot. Simple as that. Stop asking yourself where is my device, you found it!
For SmartWatches the easy device detector works best if you download it on another Android device or Android compatible tablet that is not connected to your SmartWatch. When the SmartWatch is connected to your Android device it doesn’t broadcast its Bluetooth signal frequently enough to find your SmartWatch quickly.
Step by step instructions on how to find your device are included in the app. The instructions can be found in the Help section of the app. If you run into any issues please submit a support request @ http://www.bickster.com/support before giving a negative review. We respond to support requests quickly and have resolved many issues.
• Device Finder hides all the technical details of your device by using the simple Cold, Warmer, Hot approach to finding your device. As you move closer to your device the app will let you know by changing from Cold to Warmer. When you are about 3-5 feet away from your device the app will display Hot. Simple as that. Find all your idevices easier than ever.
• Device Finder has been optimized for the transmission power and advertisement internal for your devices to find your device faster.
• Can find any device that is actively broadcasting a Bluetooth Low Energy signal
• Simple "Cold, Warmer, Hot" approach to find your bluetooth lost device.
• "Smart Finder" technology that knows how your devices work to find it faster.
• Works indoors and outdoors
• Displays the last time your device (fit tracker, smartwatch or headphones) was seen by our app
• Works with Android 4.3 and above
• Extremely user friendly and easy to use. Technical knowledge of your devices is not required.
Jawbone UP is a registered trademark and service mark of Jawbone, Inc. This product is not put out by Jawbone, and Jawbone does not service or warrant the functionality of this product.
Misfit is a registered trademark and service mark of Misfit, Inc. This product is not put out by Misfit, and Misfit does not service or warrant the functionality of this product.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.