Scan a barcode on a phone or tablet and the data is sent to the "Firmus Utility Server" running on the host computer. This utility will output the data on the host computer as if the barcode was typed in by the user.
Current features include:
- Boarding Pass Reader (BPP) with IATA 792 format
- Network Scanner that connects to a host computer to transmit scanned barcode data as keystrokes
- Network Scanner using customisable data wrappers. Prefixes, suffixes and barcode ids (including AEA ID)
- Network Scanner using continuous scanning supported
- Network Scanner using data link escape character (DLE) prefixes characters with values less than 20hex
- Barcode Scanner (ZXing) or Barcode Scanner+ (Sean Owen) to read barcodes
- Host computer with FirmusUtilityScannerServer running (can be downloaded from http://www.venaliasolutions.com/FirmusUtility/FirmusUtilityServerSetup.exe
- Network - Needed in order to connect to host computer
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.