Take a deep dive into hacking web sites and web applications using the latest techniques.
In this course, we will teach you the top exploits including Cross-site Scripting, Cross-site Request Forgery, and more! You’ll get real world examples including a Netflix case study along with the mitigation techniques to prevent these attacks. Build skills you can use today and are in demand by top employers.
- Learn how to exploit websites with 14 classes, 3 hours of content, and quizzes to test your skills
- Identify the most vulnerable types of websites, web-based platforms, and web technologies
- Inject malicious scripts into webpages using Cross-site-Scripting (XSS)
- Execute Code remotely using remote and local File Inclusion
- Use Cross-site Request Forgery (CSRF) to maliciously exploit a website where unauthorized commands are transmitted from a user that the website trusts
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.