Identify and safeguard your network against both internal and external threats, hackers, and malware attacks.
In this new age of connected networks, there is network crime. Network forensics is the brave new frontier of digital investigation and information security professionals to extend their abilities to catch miscreants on the network.
What you will learn:
- Understand Internetworking, sources of network-based evidence and other basic technical fundamentals, including the tools that will be used throughout the book
- Acquire evidence using traffic acquisition software and know how to manage and handle the evidence
- Perform packet analysis by capturing and collecting data, along with content analysis
- Locate wireless devices, as well as capturing and analyzing wireless traffic data packets
- Implement protocol analysis and content matching; acquire evidence from NIDS/NIPS
- Act upon the data and evidence gathered by being able to connect the dots and draw links between various events
- Apply logging and interfaces, along with analyzing web proxies and understanding encrypted web traffic
- Use IOCs (Indicators of Compromise) and build real-world forensic solutions, dealing with malware
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.