Do you know how your body works? Before you can learn more about the fundamentals of nutrition and food science, you must understand some basic anatomy and physiology, especially with regards to your gastrointestinal tract. This course gives you content on body basics and the primary food forms that you’ll need. Most diet plans advertised online cost more than normal food, but it doesn’t have to be the case. This course teaches you not only about healthy meals but also how to develop food plans while staying within your budget.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 8 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Understand some basic anatomy & physiology
- Learn more about carbohydrates & how they’re vital in your dietary patterns
- Know what protein is, why it’s essential, & how much you actually need on a regular basis
- Comprehend fats a little better
- Identify foods that maximize your odds of reaching your goals
- Learn more about hydration
- Understand the science behind the perfect cup of tea & coffee
- Delve into the science of salts & a variety of other seasonings and flavorings
- Dissect the various forms of sweeteners
- Lean facts about food selection & valuation
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.