Leverage the power of digital forensics for Windows systems.
Over the last few years, the wave of the cybercrime has risen rapidly. Regardless of your level of experience in the field of information security in general, this book will fully introduce you to digital forensics.
What You Will Learn:
- Perform live analysis on victim or suspect Windows systems locally or remotely
- Understand the different natures and acquisition techniques of volatile and non-volatile data
- Create a timeline of all the system actions to restore the history of an incident
- Recover and analyze data from FAT and NTFS file systems
- Make use of various tools to perform registry analysis
- Track a system user’s browser and e-mail activities to prove or refute some hypotheses
- Get to know how to dump and analyze computer memory
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.