- View basic server info (IP, version etc.)
- View volumes and their storage space status
- Initiate scrub on volumes
- View datasets and their storage space status
- View jails and their status (running, IP, autostart)
- Start/stop jail
- Reboot, shutdown and wake (Wake on LAN) server
- HTTPS support - including for selfsigned and/or invalid certificates (checkbox in settings)
- Button for opening Web GUI in browser
- Support for multiple servers
- Open jail IP address in browser
- View disks
- View number of available updates and apply them
- View/start/stop plugins
- View and run cron jobs
- View and run rsync tasks
- View Alerts
The API of FreeNAS 9.2 (and earlier) is different, so there are a couple of limitations when using that version:
- The server version isn't available, so it is just shown as 9.2 or earlier.
- Jails can't be started/stopped
- Volume storage is not the sum of all datasets. It is the same on the Web GUI.
On FreeNAS 9.10 starting and stopping a plugin currently doesn't work, which is an bug in FreeNAS. I have reported it and will keep an eye on their progress towards fixing it.
Support for FreeNAS 10 (Corral) is limited right now, so only overview, volumes, disks and power control is available.
This app does not under ANY circumstances contact ANY other server than the one you provided in settings. In other words: Your password (and all other information) is safe - even from me. There are NO ADS - nor will there ever be.
Not yet, but I am strongly considering open sourcing this app.
Don't hesitate to contact me If you have any problems, suggestions or comments.
Have fun :)
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.