Data sets can outgrow traditional databases, much like children outgrow clothes. Unlike, children’s growth patterns, however, massive amounts of data can be extremely unpredictable and unstructured. For Big Data, the Cassandra distributed database is the solution, using partitioning and replication to ensure that your data is structured and available even when nodes in a cluster go down. Children, you’re on your own.
- Access 44 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Set up & manage a cluster using the Cassandra Cluster Manager (CCM)
- Create keyspaces, column families, & perform CRUD operations using the Cassandra Query Language (CQL)
- Design primary keys & secondary indexes, & learn partitioning & clustering keys
- Understand restrictions on queries based on primary & secondary key design
- Discover tunable consistency using quorum & local quorum
- Learn architecture & storage components: Commit Log, MemTable, SSTables, Bloom Filters, Index File, Summary File & Data File
- Build a Miniature Catalog Management System using the Cassandra Java driver
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.