It is also called WiFi file transfer or wireless file management.
√ Use any network interfaces in your device including: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Tethering...
√ Multiple FTP users (anonymous user included)
• Allow each user to show hidden files or not
√ Multiple access paths for each user: Any folders in your internal storage or external sdcard
• Can set read-only or full write access on each path
√ Passive and active modes: Support simultaneous file transfer
√ Automatically open port on your router: Access files from everywhere on Earth
For the list of tested routers, please check the Help section in application
√ Automatically start FTP Server when certain WiFi is connected
√ Automatically start FTP Server on boot
√ Has public intents to support scripting/tasker
For Tasker integration:
Add new Task Action (choose System -> Send Intent) with the following information:
• Package: net.xnano.android.ftpserver.tv
• Class: net.xnano.android.ftpserver.receivers.CustomBroadcastReceiver
• Actions: either one of following actions:
√ Home: Control the server configurations such as
• Start/stop server
• Monitor the connected clients
• Enable the feature to open ports in router automatically
• Change port
• Change passive port
• Set idle timeout
• Enable automatically start on specific WiFi detected
• Enable automatically start on boot
√ User management
• Manage users and access paths for each user
• Enable or disable user
• Delete user by swiping left/right on that user.
• Information about FTP Server
What FTP Clients are supported?
√ You can use any FTP clients on Windows, Mac OS, Linux or even browser to access this FTP Server.
• Windows Explorer: If user is not anonymous, please enter the address in format ftp://username@ip:port/ into Windows Explorer (username you created in User Management screen)
• Finder (MAC OS)
• File manager on Linux OS
• Total Commander (Android)
• ES File Explorer (Android)
• Astro File Manager (Android)
• Web browsers such as Chrome, Filefox, Edge... can be used in read-only mode
The range of passive port is from the initial port (default 50000) to the next 128 ports if UPnP enabled, or next 256 ports if UPnP disabled. In general:
- 50000 - 50128 if UPnP enabled
- 50000 - 50256 if UPnP disabled
√ WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Mandatory permission for FTP Server to access files in your device.
√ INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Mandatory permissions to allow user to connect to FTP Server.
√ Location (Coarse location): Only required for user who wants to automatically start server on Wi-Fi detect on Android P and above.
Please read Android P restriction about getting Wifi's connection info here: https://developer.android.com/about/versions/pie/android-9.0-changes-all#restricted_access_to_wi-fi_location_and_connection_information
If you're facing any problems, want new features or have feedback to improve this application, don't hesitate to send it to us via the support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEGATIVE COMMENTS can't help the developer to solve the problems!
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.