- the card order is, from the weakest to the strongest, 7, 8, 9, jack (or valet), queen (or dame), king (or roi), ace (or 1), 10
- it is possible to choose the trump suit by bidding on it (getting at least 34 points, 44, 50, 54 or générale)
- one has to play a card with a higher value than the one of his opponent if possible
- the first team to score at least 121 points wins
- contrary to the belote, if one doesn't have the same suit and cannot overtrump over his opponent, one can play any card he wants
Not being a great developer, I advertise that ai plays rather oddly (not to say badly) about 1 game out of 12 ^^
This game doesn't save the current game but saves the number of victories ^^
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.