- Advanced users can set the equation properties manually.
- Images can be saved to your device.
A polar graph represents a math equation where the distance [r] from the center of the graph is determined by an equation. [r=1 is a circle. r=sin(angle) makes loops]
Normally you start the angle from 0 and go all the way around to 360 degrees incrementing by some small amount. When you skip faster around the circle in a regular interval (say every 80 degrees), you get something interesting. A Maurer Rose http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurer_rose
Geometrics takes this maurer rose idea and puts you in control of the design:
The amount to skip, and a multiplier for the angle (to determine how many petals your maurer rose will have).
DESCRIPTION OF CONTROLS:
1. Swipe left or right - Restart the pattern changing the number of "flower petals"
2. Swiping up and down - Restart the pattern changing the "amount of skip"
3. Pressing and holding - Cycle through 3 trigonometric math functions (single sin equation, multiple sin equations, and a tan equation)
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.