- Round Robin
- Groups + Playoffs.
2. When creating a New Tournament you can choose:
- Organization of teams (draw positions or choose manually)
- Tournament Type
- 1 or 2 shifts.
3. On the Enter Teams screen, you must enter the number of teams and their names.
4. Within the tournament you will have the confrontation screen and the table screen.
5. To play, just go to GAMES and click on PLAY. Within the Match screen you can time the match, insert the score and number of fouls.
6. As games are played, the tables are updated and the tournament progresses until there is a champion.
7. Extra: You can share the tables and matches with your friends (on the Tournament Menu button).
8. On the My Tournaments screen, you can load saved tournaments or delete them.
9. On the trophy room screen you can view the tournaments that have been completed and their respective champions.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.