You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you'd like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization.
This is the pro version of the app. Get the free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.glasspackfree
• 3,800+ hand crafted glossy, shiny & transparent HD glass icons
• 200+ wallpapers included. Downloadable from the cloud. Browse and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition modern, glass transparent icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192x192.
• Customized glass themed wallpapers included. Wallpapers have been edited to show off the shiny glass icons nicely
• The shiny glass icons are transparent letting each show the provided scenic/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
• Contains over 3,800 different clean, flat and simple transparent glass icons with many variations of default glass icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed
• Request more shiny glass icons via "Request" tab
• Glass icons work with dark or light wallpapers.
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New shiny icons added regularly
System widgets as well as editable KWGT widgets are included.
• Battery widgets
• Digital clock widgets
• Analog clock widget
• Weather widgets
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. Please download a launcher (Nova, Evie, Microsoft, etc.) before installing.
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• Microsoft Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Evie Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Poco Launcher
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
Nova is recommended for the best experience and supports icon name search when manually applying icons. For more info on searching while manually applying icons please visit https://natewren.com/manually-edit-icons/.
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to "Apply" tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon pack
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.