Google Cloud Platform (GCP) provides autoscaling compute power and distributed in-memory cache, task queues, and datastores to write, build, and deploy Cloud-hosted applications. With Google Cloud Platform for Developers, you will be able to develop and deploy scalable applications from scratch and make them globally available in almost any language. This book will guide you in designing, deploying, and managing applications running on Google Cloud. By the end of this book, you’ll be well-versed with all the development tools of Google Cloud Platform, and you’ll develop, deploy, and manage highly scalable and reliable applications.
- Lifetime access to eBook w/ 506 pages
- Start with App Engine and move on to work with Container Engine, compute engine, & cloud functions
- Integrate your new applications with the various data solutions on GCP, including Cloud SQL, Bigtable, & Cloud Storage
- Streamline your workflow with tools such as Source Repositories, Container Builder, & StackDriver
- Deploy & debug services with IntelliJ, implement continuous delivery pipelines, and configure robust monitoring and alerting for your production systems
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for Google Cloud Platform for Developers [eBook]
There are no reviews yet.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.